Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
"its okay, yunhua.
its okay."
some how this phrase seems
to bring peace to my heart.
i feel happy and at peace.
i act, move and play for myself.
the upsurge of feelings
doesnt exist todayy.

I'VE SEEN EYE CANDY
EVERYDAY THIS WEEK.
YAYYYYYYY ((:
he looks obedient yet naughty.
GOOD BOY LOOKS. (:
MANDY SENT ME HIS PICTURE!
he's always around when i'm
studying with the girls in the canteen.
GOSH.




/ when eyes are meant for admiring
all the beautiful things in life.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.